When it comes to cases or sleeves for the iPad, there are plenty to go around, but if you feel that you’ve got the extra cash to splash or if you feel that the current casings and sleeves for the iPad are a bit too ugly or boring for your tastes, you might want to take a look at Yves Saint Laurent’s iPad casing.
As expected from the fashion house, the case oozes luxury and class and not surprisingly as it is made out of goat leather, a move that we’re sure many animal rights activists may feel strongly against. However if you’re not offended by the use of goat leather, you’ll find that the Yves Saint Laurent iPad casing will feature a motif embossed on the front with a tab that lets you pull out your tablet with ease.
If all of that caught your attention, be prepared to pay as the Belle Du Jour iPad sleeve by Yves Saint Laurent will not come cheap. It is priced at £270.41 (~$550) and can be purchased via Net-A-Porter’s website.
Next Story: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2013-01-06 Griffin Introduces Line Of Kid-Friendly iOS Accessories, Apps At CES
- 2012-05-01 This lavish Told U So yacht features rooms that are controlled by an iPad
- 2011-11-09 Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-08-18 Incase reveals new Andy Warhol case designs for iPhone, iPad and MacBook
- 2011-07-11 Dolce & Gabbana unveils their luxury iPad casing