Ace Attorney (aka the funky haired lawyer known as Phoenix Wright), one of the most popular video game franchises by Capcom made its way over to iOS devices quite some time ago, but it now looks like the other two games in the trilogy will be available as well. Today, in addition to Capcom confirming that the fifth Ace Attorney title is currently in development, the company announced that the first Ace Attorney trilogy will be remade for the iPhone 4, iPad 2 and Android devices with higher resolution graphics. No word on a release date or where the games will be released, but it’s good to see Capcom bringing the entertaining, lawyer/detective-fiction franchise to more mobile devices (a smart move, considering how prevalent smartphones are now when it comes to gaming platforms). Anybody excited?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase