How much do you love Angry Birds? We know there are theme parks, speakers, iPhone casings, clothing, etc based around the game, so how about adding several Angry Birds USB drives by EMTEC to your collection? As the name and the photo above implies, the Angry Birds USB drive is a USB drive designed in the likeness of the various birds and pig in the game. These drives come only in one capacity which is 4GB, measures 135 x 123 x 42mm (with the USB drive itself measuring 50mm in diameter, 40mm in height) and will have its USB drive hidden in the body of the bird/pig. Given the novelty value of these drives, not to mention probably capitalizing on the immense popularity of the Angry Birds name, EMTEC will be selling these USB drives at €19.99. It should be noted that these are USB drives and it’s probably not a good idea to start slingshotting them around, despite the intense urge to do so!
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-02-29: Angry Birds played with USB slingshot controller