We’ve had a fair share of robot babies in the past, and this weekend we’ve got one more to add to the list. Chris Clarke, professional animatronic creature designer managed to come up with robot that behaves just like a human baby. If you’re wondering why on earth would anybody do that – it’s so that real human babies can be replaced in movies (so they won’t have to work long hours under bright studio lights) and also because robot babies can be more obedient when it comes to acting.
While babies aren’t creepy, the fact that this robot is un-skinned and moving like a real one is pretty disturbing. I can only imagine the horror it would cause if some sound effects were added. Check out the video demonstration for yourself.
Next Story: ASUS Eee PC R051BX leaked
- 2013-12-16: Piv-O Convertible Stroller Can Provide Years Of Transportation For Your Child
- 2013-02-28: Woman Allows Internet To Name Her Baby For $5,000
- 2012-04-05: 2 Year Old Baby Blitzes through Windows Phone like a Pro
- 2012-01-22: Animatronic baby is freaky
- 2011-10-03: iCub robot looks like a scary baby
- 2011-09-22: Baby monitoring in the cloud with Evoz