So your neighbor just got a new 3D monitor, and was showing it off to you the other day. You managed to keep the green-eyed monster at bay in this game of one upmanship, but deep down inside, you were already plotting your revenge. Well, your moment has arrived in the form of the AOC e2352Phz, which is touted to be a flicker-free 3D monitor that delivers 23″ of viewing goodness to the masses, doing away with eye fatigue and dizziness which were caused by conventional 3D displays. Delivering a simple setup with plug-and-play connectivity to virtually any PC, it comes with a HDMI 1.4a input and can play 3D video as well as sound from the latest consumer electronics devices, ranging from 3D Blu-ray players to consoles such as the PS3 and Xbox 360.
For those who are interested, the AOC 3D Monitor, also known as the e2352Phz where its model number is concerned, will retail for $299 a pop. Other hardware specifications include 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, a 20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and a 5ms response time, while a pair of polarized glasses have been thrown into the mix for flicker free 3D viewing.
- 2014-04-03: AOC Launches 24-inch Gaming Monitor With 1ms Response Time
- 2013-08-20: AOC e1659Fwu USB-Powered Lightweight Display Improves On The Original
- 2013-04-15: AOC Q2963PM Widescreen HD Monitor
- 2012-11-20: AOC Borderless i2367fh 23-inch Monitor
- 2012-10-03: AOC announces 27" i2757fh "borderless" monitor