While the Android Market website is a good way to check out apps, its search capabilities are pretty limited (despite being created by Google). It’s quite hard to find what you want unless you know exactly what it is. Well, some folks have decided to come up with a solution to the problem by creating a new search engine called Appgravity.
This search engine works similar to Google (as far as I can tell after trying a few searches) and brings you all the results you want directly from the Android Market. It works fast, and there are quite a number of options when it comes to sorting the search results by what you’re looking for. However, it’s missing Android Market features such as reviews by device type or installing directly to your phone (you’ll need to scan QR codes or email links to your device).
But if you’re searching for apps and you don’t know what you’re looking for, Appgravity can help out with that. Check it out and let us know what you think.RELATED
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Android, apps, search engine,
- Seen at: phandroid