French chic and fashion go hand in hand, and having said that, you know for sure a streamlined product design from a company like Apple would definitely have devices that make your heart skip a beat (or two) whenever you lay your eyes on them. Well, France has its own fair share of stores that sell Apple devices, but there is a spanking new Apple Store in Aix en Province which is currently being built, sporting an all-glass enclosure from three sides, alongside a back wall in light-colored stone. This glass, just like many other things Apple, will be tailor-made by Apple’s suppliers – and don’t worry whenever the ground decides to do a little bit of “dancing”, as the building will be compliant to France’s new earthquake standards. Just in case, you know. I must say that this particular design is heavily inspired by the now famous all-glass cube in New York City which recently received a refresh. Considering how the new, nearly transparent store is located on an ancient cobblestone square, it should be one picturesque sight, offering a bold contrast between old and new architecture.
Next Story: The NANOLET is a minimalist iPod nano wristband
- 2014-01-09: Apple Opens 10th Retail Store In Mainland China Tomorrow
- 2013-12-23: Thieves Rob Apple Store In Berlin, Crash Car Into Front Door
- 2013-12-01: Apple Stores Feature Red Colored Logo For World AIDS Day
- 2013-11-24: Tim Cook Decides Against Opening Apple Retail Stores On Thanksgiving
- 2013-11-20: Apple Store App For iPad Revealed At Last
- 2013-11-11: Apple Store Goes Down Worldwide, iPad Mini With Retina Display Coming Soon?
- 2012-04-05: New Apple Store is in the works
- 2011-12-22: Apple works on new flagship store
- 2011-12-12: Grand Central Station Apple Store viewable on iOS devices
- 2011-09-23: Shanghai Apple Store opens