If you own an iPad 2 and you still haven’t gotten a case for it yet because you haven’t found one that’s rugged enough to protect your precious tablet, Ballistic might have the answer for you. The company announced its brand new Tough Jacket case for the iPad 2. Just like its smartphone cases, the Tough Jacket for the iPad 2 features the same three layer shock protection that should keep your tablet safe from the usual bumps, knocks and occasional drops (if you’re generally a clumsy or accident-prone).
The Tough Jacket features one layer of inner silicone to absorb shock, a second layer of impact resistant hard plastic and an additional layer of shock absorbent polymer for added protection. Coupled with a screen protector, the Tough Jacket will make your iPad 2 a pretty rugged device. And when you’re not on the move, the case also has a kickstand for you to watch movies on the tablet.
The Ballistic Tough Jacket is available now in either Black or Red for $69.99.
Next Story: Motorola RAZR Ice Cream Sandwich shown off
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-03-06: X-Doria: CampFire the outdoor case for your iPad 2
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-19: Pong iPad 2 Case and Cover claims to reduce radiation and make 3G better
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-11-14: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe