Folks with Rocketboost-enabled home audio products will be glad to know that they can now their computers or iOS devices as remote controls thanks to Best Buy. The retailed today launched the Rocketboost Control App – an app that gives consumers remote control over their Rocketboost devices. This includes products such as the Rocketfish Bookshelf Speakers, Insignia Connected TV and Rocketfish Indoor/Outdoor Speakers that feature Rocketboost.
All you have to do is install the app on your PC, hook it up to the Rocketboost receiver, install the app onto your iOS device, select the receivers you’d like to control and you’re good to go (make sure all the devices are on the same WiFi network). It might seem a bit of a hassle, but the convenience the app provides should be worth it in the end. Download the app or find out more from the Rocketboost website.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: app, best buy,