Folks with Rocketboost-enabled home audio products will be glad to know that they can now their computers or iOS devices as remote controls thanks to Best Buy. The retailed today launched the Rocketboost Control App – an app that gives consumers remote control over their Rocketboost devices. This includes products such as the Rocketfish Bookshelf Speakers, Insignia Connected TV and Rocketfish Indoor/Outdoor Speakers that feature Rocketboost.
All you have to do is install the app on your PC, hook it up to the Rocketboost receiver, install the app onto your iOS device, select the receivers you’d like to control and you’re good to go (make sure all the devices are on the same WiFi network). It might seem a bit of a hassle, but the convenience the app provides should be worth it in the end. Download the app or find out more from the Rocketboost website.
Next Story: Epson iProjection wireless app
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase