Anybody attending the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah next week? If you are, be sure to pick up the official Sundance Film Festival app for your smartphone – it’s going to be a lot of help. Bing is back as the official Sundance search engine again with a whole bunch of features to make your experience a lot better. You’ll get information about events, maps to locations, film schedules, push notifications, schedule changes, and more.
In addition to being the official search engine, Bing will also be helping out at the festival itself – providing a concierge service to hand out exclusive Bing Bar access, essential cold-weather items, ski lift passes, handling movie screening tickets, assistance for making reservations, providing mobile charging packs, Sundance Festival tips and more. Bing’s Facebook page will also host extensive video content from the Sundance Film Festival.
The app is currently available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad) with the Android version on the way. No mention of a BlackBerry app, and surprisingly Windows Phone isn’t on the list either. Head over to the official Sundance website for more details.
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-04-21 Bing Does Predictions
- 2014-04-18 Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-16 Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-10 Microsoft Updates Bing Windows Phone Apps, Removes "Bing" From Their Titles, Too
- 2012-07-25 Bing Get Me There app released for the iPhone
- 2011-11-02 Bing for Mobile updated
- 2011-10-11 Microsoft details Bing for Windows Phone 7.5
- 2011-07-05 Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-04-07 Bing invades the iPad