Fans and players of BioWare’s Star Wars: The Old Republic, the developer has released a new trailer today which detailed some of the upcoming features that would be making its way to the game in the not-so-distant future. As with most MMOs, BioWare has stated that they will be taking into consideration feedback from the community, but for now players can look forward to new features such as a new Warzone, PvP ranks, new Legacy details, guild banks and additional guild features, and UI customization. In the mean time you can check out the trailer video below that details some of those changes, but if you’d like to contribute an opinion or share your thoughts with the rest of the SWTOR players out there, hope on over to the community forums.
Next Story: Raspberry Pi supports AirPlay
- 2014-03-03: Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- 2013-12-09: BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- 2013-11-14: BioWare Unveils Sovereign Replica Statue
- 2013-08-01: Star Wars: The Old Republic Skips On Subscriber Reward Due To "Technical Hurdles"
- 2013-06-06: Star Wars: The Old Republic Asia Pacific Servers Shutting Down In Next Few Months
- 2012-07-31: Star Wars: The Old Republic adds free-to-play option
- 2012-07-10: Star Wars: the Old Republic to offer free trials
- 2012-05-22: Star Wars: The Old Republic to get Group Finder feature in upcoming 1.3 patch
- 2012-04-25: SWTOR is reportedly facing a decline in logins