While we already know that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be getting 9 months of downloadable content and that the first one, which was released yesterday, consists of two new maps; would you like to know what’s in store for the rest of the year? It looks like Activision has provided the answer to that question with the launch of the official Modern Warfare 3 content calendar. At the moment the calendar lists out what will be released each month, but specific details have yet to be unveiled. Here’s a rundown of the DLC content that will be arriving this year:
February: one new map. March: one new map and two new missions. April: two new maps. May: one new map and one new mission. June: one new map, one new mission and one new mode. July: two new maps. August: one new map, one new mission and one new mode. September: one new map and on new mission.
As usual, expect content to be released for Xbox 360 Call of Duty Elite members first before it is rolled out to everyone else.
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2012-07-13: Call of Duty ELITE July premium content drops announced
- 2012-03-07: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 content drop announced for March 13th
- 2012-02-29: Modern Warfare 3 content collection #1 arrives on Xbox March 20th
- 2012-02-21: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 February DLC now available
- 2012-02-07: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 second DLC announced