[CES 2012] At CES 2012, Casio unveiled its refreshed lineup of SLIM projectors: the XJ-A141, XJ-A146, XJ-A241, XJ-A246, XJ-A251 and XJ-A256. Featuring slim bodies and weighing in at only 5 pounds, these 1.7″ high projectors are compact yet powerful at the same time. The SLIM projectors are available in a range of resolutions, brightness and connectivity options, with the higher end models offering USB support, MobiShow, WiFi, and a presentation timer.
The SLIM series also feature Intelligent Brightness Control, an ECO function to minimize power consumption, and Casio’s “LASER & HYBRID Light Source and DLP technology that provides Lamp-Free, eco-friendly data projection at a fraction of the cost of traditional projectors.” Brighter output and more energy efficient? Now that’s progress! Hit the gallery to check out more photographs of the projectors. The new SLIM projectors will go on sale for $999.99 to $1,499.99 – no word on a release date at time of writing.
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: casio, CES, ces 2012, projector, slim,