[CES 2012] Remember the good old infrared keyboards of yore that existed so that you are able to type faster on your smartphone back in the days when a Palm Treo was the bomb? Well, fast forward to 2012 and you would have noticed that just about all smartphones sport a large touchscreen display, with few models having a built-in QWERTY keyboard to boot. In fact, most of us would have gotten used to a virtual keyboard by now, but that does not mean the error rate in typing has dropped dramatically, making some of us wish that there was a physical keyboard to play around with. Celluon answers this clarion call with the Prodigy iPhone 4S battery case that has a built-in ability to project an interactive infrared keyboard onto any flat surface.
Basically, as long as your iPhone is propped up stably on a table or desk, it will deliver an effortless typing solution – or so we are led to believe. Do you think a projected keyboard is going to be effective in helping you out, or will the lack of tactile feedback actually cause far more frustration as this is another learning curve for you to master? Celluon has slapped a $189.95 price tag on the Prodigy when it roll out in due time.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors