Here is a little break from all the CES madness, and something that Star Trek fans should fall in love with while the general populace look on in amusement. After all, it is still pretty cold for those of us living in the northern hemisphere, and instead of wearing beanies that cover your ears to prevent them from freezing, you might want to check out the Crocheted Spock Ears from Shove Mink of Croshame instead. These are easy-to-make and can be slipped on, where the pattern required to make a pair of these would take a mere 30 minutes of your time – if you are skilled, that is. Inject some Star Trek fashion sense into your everyday wardrobe, although do expect to receive some ribbing from Star Wars fans. Good fun actually, this pair, just make sure your ears are large enough to hold them as some of us might not actually have the physical requirements to fulfill this ‘request’.
- 2013-09-13: Star Trek Teleportation Prank Convinces People Scotty Can Beam Us Up
- 2013-09-11: NSA Director Might Have Starship Enterprise Bridge Replica
- 2013-08-23: Government Website Has Klingon Translation On Offer
- 2013-06-07: Star Trek Inspired Theme Park Approved In Jordan
- 2013-06-06: Acer Aspire R7 Star Trek Limited Edition Being Auctioned Off June 14