If you think that the glass backplate on your iPhone 4/4S is getting a bit old and you’re looking to switch things up a bit, you might want to take a look at the Cukui backplate that was designed by Orly Locquiao. As you might have already realized based on the photo above, the Cukui backplate replaces the glass backplate on your iPhone 4/4S with one that has been made out of an etched Koa wood which will definitely set you apart from the pack.
Knowing how Apple attempted to introduce proprietary screws in their products, the backplate will come with the necessary tools you need to remove the glass backplate. This includes a #00 Philips-head screwdriver, a Pentalobe screwdriver along with an anti-glare screen protector, squeegee and polishing cloth. It should be noted that there are apparently only 100 of these Cukui backplates available, so if you’re interested in picking one up for yourself, hop on over to Cukui’s website where you will be able to order one for $99.
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-06-06: iPhone Trade-In Program At Apple Stores May Begin This Month
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2013-02-07: FullForce Jailbreak Tweak Stretches Out iPhone 4/4S Apps For The iPhone 5