Are you a fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise? If you have played the game before, you will know that one of the iconic weapons used by your character in-game is the hidden arm-blade. Well if you have plans to cosplay as Desmond Miles this year, you might want to take a look at this DIY arm-blade that would help to complete your ensemble.
YouTube user Angelegend decided that he wanted to replicate the arm-blade used by Desmond Miles within the game and so he decided to get to work creating one by himself. Based on the video and his instructions, the parts used to create the arm-blade are pretty readily available, such as a drawer slider, a spring and even a door hinge. The arm-blade appears to work pretty well and is very nifty and quite realistic in its actions.
If you’re interested in undertaking a new project and making one for yourself, Angelegend was kind enough to provide the DIY instructions on his deviantart page, and in his own words, “It’s a bit complex, but if you’re not afraid to get messy and make some mistakes then check the link below for detailed build instructions. Be safe and have fun. (WEAR SAFETY GLASSES!!!)”
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-24: Assassin's Creed Unity Pre-Orders Have Begun
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan