[CES 2012] Fujitsu leads the way in terms of fashionable Android-powered phones that are waterproof – their latest model being the Fujitsu-Toshiba ARROWS ES IS12F, where it will be made available to KDDI au in Japan. Despite being waterproof, you will not be able to tell it with a glance, considering how svelte it is at just 6.7mm thin. After all, waterproof devices tend to be part of the rugged variety, and those are normally not thin at all. What about the system specifications? Fujitsu has packed in the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread operating system coupled with a snappy 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8655 processor. A 4″ AMOLED display with 480 × 800 resolution and 100,000:1 contrast ratio will certainly please your eyes, even when you are underwater and need to scroll through your text messages.
1GB ROM, 512MB RAM, a 5.1-megapixel CMOS camera, Bluetooth 2.1 and WiFi connectivity, DLNA support, an e-wallet function (NFC), an integrated digital TV tuner and a microSDHC memory card slot for expansion purposes rounds off the list of features. Fret not if you do not know any Japanese, as the Fujitsu ARROWS ES IS12F will also come with an English menu system. No idea on pricing details though, but do enjoy an image of it swimming above.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, fujitsu, waterproof,