Now here is a tablet from Fujitsu – the Fujitsu M532, which is surprising to stumble upon simply because Fujitsu is not exactly well known for its prowess in the tablet department to date. It seems that the Fujitsu M532 has a statement of intent to make, considering how it comes with a Tegra 3 chipset within, with word that it will hit the market this May (no idea if that is the Japanese market or otherwise). Apart from the NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset, the M532 will also come with a display that packs in 1280 x 800 pixels, 16GB of internal memory, a 3-megapixel camera in front and an 8-megapixel shooter at the rear. Word on the street has it that this will carry a €499 price tag, although that has yet to be finalized. We do look forward to it arrive with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Check out a video of the Fujitsu M532 in action after the jump.
Next Story: Samsung not interested in purchasing RIM
- 2014-03-09: Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25: Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20: Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20: Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19: Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499