[CES 2012] Today Garmin announced its newest flagship personal navigation devices – the Nuvi 3500 series. Featuring an ultra-thin form factor and a large 5″ display, the Nuvi 3500 series will have premium features such as the Guidance 3.0 engine, Digital 3D Traffic and compatibility with Smartphone Link.
The navigation units will be available in a few models with different features: the 3590LMT which offers subscription-free Digital 3D Traffic (US only) and trafficTrends (which lets the device learn patterns for traffic flow to predict where traffic will be); and the 3550LM which offers free lifetime map updates.
The Garmin Nuvi 3500 personal navigation devices will be go on sale in February with the 3550LM priced at $369.99 and the 3590LMT priced at $399.99. Find out more from Garmin’s website.
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2013-01-07: Garmin Oregon shoots photographs and keeps you on the path
- 2013-01-07: Garmin 2013 Nuvi Range Announced
- 2013-01-07: Garmin Edge 810/510 Caters To Cyclists
- 2012-01-09: Garmin Smartphone Link connects Android phone to Garmin Nuvi GPS
- 2009-10-16: Garmin Nuvi 1450 introduced quietly