If all the bland colors of your run of the mill iPhone cases bores you, you might want to take a look at GelaSkins’ new line of hard cases for the iPhone, which as you can see in the photo above is rather bright and eye catching. These new designs are apparently urban-inspired and were created by designer Alex Noriega. According to GelaSkins, these new line of iPhone cases should be able to fit both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (you might remember how the buttons of the iPhone 4S are placed ever so slightly differently from the iPhone 4).
The new cases come in a variety of design, with each snap-on case being created from polycarbonate, and will provide the user access to GelaSkins Wallpaper Gallery. For those new or unfamiliar with GelaSkins, they tend to provide matching wallpapers with their casings as you might have surmised above. For those who are all about aesthetics, these might appeal to them. Either way if you’d like to pick one (or several) up for yourself, hop on over to their website where each case will set you back $34.95.
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-06-06: iPhone Trade-In Program At Apple Stores May Begin This Month
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2013-02-07: FullForce Jailbreak Tweak Stretches Out iPhone 4/4S Apps For The iPhone 5