Google has just announced the addition of two new features to its Google+ mobile web app. Designed to bring your Google+ experience even closer to the full desktop experience, the update brings the “What’s Hot” feature and the ability to see who has +1′d a post. The What’s Hot tab lets users see the most interesting content that’s being shared on Google+ at the moment. To access it, all you have to do is swipe to the right of your Circles stream. To see who has +1′d a post, just click on the +1 count and it’ll now show you all the people who +1′d it. This makes it easier for users to interact with people that have liked their posts.
The features are now on the mobile web app and will be arriving on the native Android and iOS apps as well as the basic web app in the near future.
Next Story: Monster Beats Wireless headphones visits the FCC
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2012-11-01 Google+ Hangouts gets updated with sidebar feature and colorful notifications
- 2012-04-25 Google+ Revamped with a New Share Button
- 2012-02-29 Google Wallet and Google+ app updates for Android released
- 2012-02-24 Google Voice and Google+ Circles now integrated
- 2012-01-24 Google+ to support alternate names