At Google’s earnings call yesterday, the search engine had some impressive announcements to make about its products and services. According to the company, Google+ now has over 90 million registered users. 60% of them engage the site daily, while 80% engage it weekly. Pretty impressive numbers considering the service hasn’t been up for a long time. It was also reported that there are now over 1 million Google+ Pages for businesses.
Other interesting Google statistics include: over 250 million Android devices have been activated in total, over 11 billion downloads have taken place on the Android Market, and Gmail now has over 350 million active users. While Google might not have the 800 million members that Facebook has, it sure is doing pretty well for itself.
Next Story: Sega Dreamcast 2 concept
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2012-11-01: Google+ Hangouts gets updated with sidebar feature and colorful notifications
- 2012-04-25: Google+ Revamped with a New Share Button
- 2012-02-29: Google Wallet and Google+ app updates for Android released
- 2012-02-24: Google Voice and Google+ Circles now integrated
- 2012-01-24: Google+ to support alternate names