About a month ago, Rockstar Games released the 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto III onto Android devices. As great as it was, there were still some Android users who were left out of the experience due to the lack of support for their devices. The good news is that Rockstar Games has decided to release an update which includes support for additional devices and SD card (which considering the size of the game file might be a welcome update) among other things.
Here is the list of expected changes that will be coming with the update:
Added support for Medion Lifetab and the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime
Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
Improved controls for supported gamepads
Improved controls for Xperia Play
Game can now be installed to an SD card
Gamestop Wireless Game Controller Fully supported.
Additional technical fixes
So if your device is now listed as a supported device for Grand Theft Auto III for Android, you might want to head over to the Android Market to download your copy today!
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mailbox For Android And Mac (Beta) Launched
- 2012-02-29: Grand Theft Auto 3: 10 Year Anniversary Edition for iOS receives a new update
- 2011-12-30: Grand Theft Auto 3 for Android modded with new textures and vehicles
- 2011-10-13: Rockstar announces GTA III for Android