[CES 2012] Harman Kardon, a name that is associated with quality audio systems, has just announced its SB 30 home theater system that will come with a wireless subwoofer, an innovative soundbar speaker array as well as spanking new sound processing technology which is said to be able to deliver an outstanding performance without requiring you to source individual parts from different places, thanks to its all-in-one configuration. Boasting a beautifully designed soundbar and a wireless subwoofer, it will be able to deliver a rich and dynamic soundtrack to movies, sports programming or video games.
It is also capable of being optimized to suit just about any room size and listener location, although I am quite sure that if you happen to live in one of those old school mansions, it would not be able to match the huge expanse, but that will be more the exception than the rule. The Harman Kardon SB 30 will come with two listening modes – virtual and Wave, delivering unique surround-sound effects. As for the soundbar, it renders 5.1-surround sound thanks to an innovative triple-core digital signal processing (DSP) array. Expect to fork out $799 for the Harman Kardon SB 30 when it is available. If you happen to be at CES 2012, do check it out at Harman Kardon’s booth.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: harman kardon, home theater system,