What is in a name? After all, a rose by any other name, would smell just as sweet. The quad-core HTC Edge will most probably be called something else when it is released, and the HTC Endeavor currently holds the lead over all the other speculated names as it nears a release date. Of course, we do not have even the slightest clue as to why the Edge will be altered, perhaps it describes the spirit of the smartphone more than just delivering specifications that have an “edge” over its competitors. What do you think?
Hopefully HTC will shed more light on the handset when Mobile World Congress happens next month, and having said that, it would most probably mean more and more leaks are in order, so we are preparing our nets to catch whatever that we can concerning the HTC Edge/Endeavor. We do know that it will come with an “optically-laminated” 720p display, where it should hit the market sometime in spring.
Next Story: AOC e2352Phz flicker-free 3D monitor
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)