The HTC Radiant is touted to be one of the first few available LTE-enabled devices which will run on the Windows Phone operating system, and there are rumors going around that the HTC Radiant will arrive via AT&T sometime in Q1 this year. Pocketnow has managed to secure what seems to be the first “real” image of the Radiant. It might surprise some to see it resemble the HTC Titan in some ways from the front, but underneath the hood, you can be quite sure that it will be a very different beast altogether. While CES is creeping upon us, where the event will kick off next week onwards officially, HTC might just reserve the Radiant for an announcement later next month at Mobile World Congress, although we will not rule out a CES announcement by AT&T, either. Speculation abounds with the HTC Radiant sporting a 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, a WVGA display and perhaps a 1,600 mAh battery to keep in line with the general hardware specifications for Windows Phone handsets.
Next Story: Razer teases "Project Fiona"
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1