Verizon Wireless has rolled out a new document that reveals more details on the company’s handsets, where one of them would be the HTC Rezound that is in line for a new update. Of course, you can forget about Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at the moment, but it is said that this particular maintenance update will help fix some of the nigging faults and errors that the smartphone has, and hopefully remove some stress for HTC Rezound owners. Should you not receive the update notification just yet, be patient – it might just happen within the coming few days, where the update is said to fix the signal strength meter to 5 bar, as the baseband is updated to version 0.95.00.1118r while the software update is bumped up to version 2.01.605.11.
Screen timeouts when connected to a Wi-Fi network, in addition to Mobile Hotspot data stalling whenever multiple users are connected have also been resolved. It is said that audio quality during calls have also been improved, and there is a reduction in the number of force closes related to the People application. Overall, your HTC Rezound should be far more stable than usual, and those who have already made the maintenance update, how do you find it so far?
Next Story: HD Voice makes a splash
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-07-26: HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich update arriving soon?
- 2012-03-16: HTC Rezound Ice Cream Sandwich RC update leaks
- 2011-11-07: HTC Rezound unboxed
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound Preview