[CES 2012] It didn’t take too long, but it’s finally here – Windows Phone LTE devices are now on their way. Today at CES, HTC announced its first LTE Windows Phone device – the HTC TITAN 2. Serving as a sequel to the original HTC TITAN, it will still have the humongous 4.7″ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S2 processor, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), and 4G LTE connectivity.
Other features include a 16-megapixel camera with a wide-angle lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, red eye reduction, image stabilization, a backside-illuminated sensor and a physical camera button; a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, a 1,730mAh battery, and the HTC Hub. The HTC TITAN 2 is expected to arrive on AT&T’s network in the coming months. No mention of price at the time of writing. Anybody excited?
Next Story: iRoom iDock Touchcode launched
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-08-15: AT&T's HTC 8X Reportedly Receiving GDR2 Update
- 2012-01-10: Nokia Lumia 900 Demo
- 2012-01-09: Sony Xperia Ion launched
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-28: AT&T announces a trio of new Windows Phones