[CES 2012] It didn’t take too long, but it’s finally here – Windows Phone LTE devices are now on their way. Today at CES, HTC announced its first LTE Windows Phone device – the HTC TITAN 2. Serving as a sequel to the original HTC TITAN, it will still have the humongous 4.7″ display, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S2 processor, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), and 4G LTE connectivity.
Other features include a 16-megapixel camera with a wide-angle lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, red eye reduction, image stabilization, a backside-illuminated sensor and a physical camera button; a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, a 1,730mAh battery, and the HTC Hub. The HTC TITAN 2 is expected to arrive on AT&T’s network in the coming months. No mention of price at the time of writing. Anybody excited?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: 4g lte, at&t, CES, ces 2012, HTC, htc titan, windows phone,