Hyundai (not to be confused with the Korean car maker) is a Chinese-based tablet maker has come up with the Hyundai A7 Android tablet, which after conversion will cost you approximately $79 (if you can find it locally), a figure that some of you guys might consider to be an affordable “risk”, as this brand is rather unknown.
So what can users expect from the $79 Hyundai A7 Android tablet? In terms of hardware, the Hyundai IT A7 tablet will feature a 7” 800×480 display. It will also feature an Allwinner A10 CPU under the hood that has been clocked at 1.5GHz, 512MB of DDR RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 1080p HD video playback capabilities, HDMI output, SD and TF card support but will be missing both Bluetooth and GPS support.
It reportedly also runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which makes it almost value for money for its modest specifications. At the moment it looks like the Hyundai A7 tablet is available only in China for 499 Yuan, but if you have a friend or relative living in China, perhaps the Hyundai A7 tablet might be worth checking out.
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: a7, Android, hyundai,
- Seen at: netbooknews