Brookstone has just announced a handy new device that turns your iPad into scanner. Called the iConvert, it consists of a feeder tray with a dock for your iPad (it works with both versions). All you have to do is plug your iPad into the dock, run the iConvert app and you’re good to go. Start feeding the machine sheets of paper that you would like scanned, hit the scan button, and iConvert will do the rest. Documents are scanned as images that are sent to your gallery, which you can then share or edit on the tablet itself.
No word on how long the battery on this device will last, but we suppose it should be enough for a few emergency scans when on the road. The iConvert will go on sale this February with a price tag of $150. Check out a video demonstration to see how it works. What do you think of the iConvert? Is it something that you would use?
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Follow: brookstone, iPad, ipad 2,
- Seen at: cultofmac