The rumor mills are entering overdrive mode, with the upcoming iPad 3 touted to take over the iPad 2 as the best selling tablet regardless of mobile operating system to date when it arrives, which is no surprise, actually. It seems that iLounge‘s Jeremy Horwitz did tweet a fair number of details from various sources concerning the iPad 3, where it is said to receive a Facetime HD camera up in front, making it the first of its kind, while the back camera will also be raised to see the iPhone 4 or 4S, depending on the lens size. Of course, there were older rumors about Apple churning out prototypes of next generation iPads that came with 8-megapixel sensors in the course of 2011, but things and time might have altered that final figure even as you read this. There is also an assertion from Horwitz that the next generation iPad will be 1mm thicker so that new parts can be squeezed in, and I am quite sure the added 1mm would not be noticeable. Most folks would most probably ask whether the iPad 3 will come with a Retina display – what do you think?
Next Story: Sprint 4G LTE arriving first half of the year
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-03-06: AT&T and Verizon teases something “Exciting” On website
- 2012-03-06: iPad 3 to change 4G game?
- 2012-02-28: iPad 3 concept video from Aatma Studio
- 2012-02-13: Sharp-made Retina Display to be in iPad 3?
- 2012-02-09: iPad 3 announced in first week of March?