Everyone knows that the iPhone 4S is the latest official smartphone from Apple, but that does not mean other companies will not make a cheap attempt to ride on the iPhone’s popularity. I can imagine that a country like China, having released so many knockoffs of different products in the past, might just see some folks duped into receiving an iPhone 6 clone known as the iPnoho 6 in their mail after making an online order from a non-official source at a price that is too good to be true, instead of the coveted iPhone 4S.
Definitely the iPnoho 6 is nowhere near the real thing, and being a couple of generations ahead of the real deal, the square-logo Home button that has been incorporated into all iPhones from the beginning has now been replaced by a translucent plastic button that comes in the shape of an Apple logo – sans the bite mark, of course. Just remember, always purchase your goods online from the official source – anywhere else at a price that seems downright absurd should be avoided.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-05-02: White iPhone 4 Nano clone spotted in China
- 2011-03-09: iPhone 4 clone sports an Android logo
- 2010-08-26: Palm Pre comes with iPhone home button
- 2010-12-09: Meizu M9 iPhone Clone Shipping Christmas Day
- 2010-12-17: iPhone 5 (clone) spotted