[CES 2012] Remember the iRoom iDock that was launched last year? Today, an updated version of wall mount was launched: the iRoom iDock Touchcode. Functioning similar to the previously released wall mount for iPad tablets, the iRoom iDock Touchcode has a new feature that paranoid people will no doubt find useful: additional security in the form of a PIN code system.
In order to release the tablet from the mount, users will now have to enter a 4-digit PIN on the built-in keypad in order to release the tablet. Now, the iRoom iDock can be used in public places without owners having to worry about the iPad being stolen. The iRoom iDock Touchpad will be available through Bracketron, though no mention of a price or release date was made.RELATED
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Time Warner Streaming TNT, TBS On Multiple Devices Starting This Summer
- AT&T Digital Life home automation service to begin trials this summer
- Reverie's Dream Sleep System is an iPad controlled mattress
- Scanomat TopBrewer brews you a cup of coffee via your iPhone/iPad
- Follow: bracketron, CES, ces 2012, iPad, mount,