Fans of Katy Perry and The Sims are going to be excited with the latest news about EA’s popular franchise. The company announced today an extensive and exclusive creative collaboration between Katy Perry and The Sims. The partnership will see special Katy Perry themed in-game content and virtual goods. The Katy Perry themed products include accessories, clothing, hairstyles, furniture and props.
Katy Perry will also be featured in all-new advertising and marketing campaigns for the brand. I wonder if she has a song or two up her sleeve – hopefully it’s not in Simlish! Katy Perry will make her debut in the series starting March 2012, with the launch of the special Collector’s Edition for The Sims 3 Showtime.
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]