Now here is an interesting iPhone case, although the idea is not exactly new – the Kungl iPhone case, which will not only offer you protection against everyday scratches on the handset’s surface, but it will also be able to shoot some blur-free shots (perfect for panoramic views in a cold place, where even your gloved hands have trouble trying to remain still) thanks to a built-in tripod mount. Yes sir, the Kungl, being made out of injection-molded polycarbonate, remains lightweight without adding on too much bulk to your sleek looking iPhone, while on the right edge of the case lies a 0.25″ tripod mount which enables you to strap it on to a tripod of your choice. Considering how the iPhone 4S comes with a very impressive and fast shutter rate for a smartphone, it is still not good enough for some situations, and the Kungl is more than ready to fill in for such a time at this. Would you be willing to fork out $19.99 for this puppy?
Next Story: Samsung pulls the brakes on Tizen merger
- 2014-03-05: Al13 v2 iPhone Bumper Claims To Deliver Zero Signal Loss
- 2014-01-08: Sensus Case Introduces Pressure-Sensitive Touchpads For The iPhone
- 2013-08-08: This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-06-07: Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2013-05-16: Japanese iPhone 5 Kissing Cases Show Just How In Love You Both Are