[CES 2012] Want a functional desktop PC without breaking the bank? I am quite sure Lenovo has got your back with the new Lenovo H520s desktop. Coming in a slim design that will certainly make those of us living in cramped apartments carve a smile, it is said to be twice smaller than your standard desktop machine, and will feature Lenovo Assistant software that is an easy-to-use user interface for organizing your favorites, keeping the machine running nice and smooth by cleaning up your history and junk files from time to time, in addition to managing your PC’s network connections and keeping track of its energy consumption. There is also a built-in DVD reader/writer which can be upgraded to a Blu-ray drive if you want to, while other entertainment features include 5.1-channel surround sound support and HDMI connectivity.
Other hardware specifications include being able to cram in up to 8GB DDR3 RAM, up to a 2TB hard drive, half a dozen USB 2.0 ports and a couple of USB 3.0 ports, a 7-in-1 memory card reader, and the option to throw in a TV tuner. Also, depending on which camp you’re on, you can settle for the AMD RAdeon HD 7570 2GB graphics card, or NVIDIA’s GeForce GRX630 2GB graphics card. Those are definitely not needed for regular word processing, but at least having them around gives you leverage to de-stress by playing some games, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Parrot ASTEROID NAV shows you where to go
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2012-01-12: Lenovo K800 hands-on
- 2012-01-12: Lenovo K800 phone is first with Intel Medfield mobile processor
- 2012-01-09: Lenovo IdeaPad YOGA announced
- 2012-01-08: Lenovo K91 Android 4.0 Smart TV
- 2012-01-08: Lenovo IdeaCentre K430 to keep hardcore gamers happy