The LG CX2, thought to be called LG Optimus 3D 2, has appeared in what seems to be marketing photos/renderings. As its name indicated, it is a follow-up of LG’s first 3D phone, and it will feature a “better” auto-stereoscopic display. We are guessing that the main display improvement will come from a higher resolution, as the original Optimus 3D had a WVGA resolution. Also, LG is said to be using its NOVA display technology which is really great in direct sunlight. We have had the opportunity to test it with the LG Optimus Black.On the inside, the LG CX2/Optimus 3D 3 will be powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, which is in the “normal” realm for modern smartphones. In the back, the dual-cameras can capture 3D images and movies (at least at 30FPS in 1080p) that can be saved in the 8GB of internal storage, or hopefully onto an additional memory card.
In terms of network connectivity, the LG CX2/Optimus 3D 2 is a GSM HSPA+ (21Mbps) which also has WiFi B/G/N Bluetooth 3.0 and NFC. The most probable official launch would be at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We’ll be there, so stay tuned for more information.
Next Story: Best Buy launches Rocketboost Control App
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-02-04 LG Optimus L1 II Tri Does The Triple SIM Dance
- 2013-05-13 Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2013-05-01 AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Hands On Rreview
- 2013-03-02 LG Optimus G Pro Unboxing [HD Video]
- 2013-02-12 LG Optimus G Pro Officially Has a 5.5-inch Display