Remember the LG Optimus One – the Android phone that was released on pretty much every carrier in the US last year? It looks like LG has got a sequel in the works called the LG Optimus 2 (not to be confused with the Optimus 2X). An entry for the phone has been spotted on LG’s website in addition to pictures of the device. The LG Optimus 2 features an 800 MHz processor, a 3.2″ (320 x 480) display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.2-megapixel camera, 179MB of internal storage, a 2GB microSD card preloaded (up to 32GB supported), and a 1,500mAh battery.
No word on pricing or release plans for the device but if LG follows its predecessor’s footsteps, we should see the Optimus 2 being sold everywhere again. Expect LG to announce the Optimus 2 in the near future – CES 2012 perhaps?
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-09: Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2013-12-13: LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-09-05: LG G2 Hitting T-Mobile On September 18 For $99