[CES 2012] The LG Spectrum’s specs have been leaked previously but today the phone was given an official unveiling at CES. LG’s powerhouse phone will feature a 4.5″ True HD (1280 x 720) IPS display (with Real Stripe subpixel arrangement) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, a Qualcomm 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (Ice Cream Sandwich promised for first half of 2012), 4G LTE connectivity, Dolby Digital Plus, an 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera and Mobile Hotspot capability.
The phone will come with a 16GB microSD card pre-installed (up to 32GB supported) and will be preloaded with apps like Netflix, ESPN ScoreCenter, SmartMovie HD (to create and edit HD videos), DLNA, and HDMI mirroring via MHL. The phone will cost $199.99 (with a 2-year contract) when it goes on sale on in Verizon stores (online and offline) on January 19th.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-01-09: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE headed to Verizon
- 2012-01-03: LG Connect 4G spotted in images
- 2011-12-12: LG Spectrum press shots revealed
- 2011-03-09: LG Revolution passes through the FCC