We’ve previously heard rumors about LG making its Google TV debut at CES 2012, and today it looks like those rumors have turned into truth. In an official press release, LG announced that it will be introducing its very first Google TV at CES in Las Vegas next week. The Google TV is said to feature 3D capabilities, LG’s Smart TV technologies and of course, Google’s Android operating system.
The LG Google TV will also feature support for the Magic Remote QWERTY from LG, which should make UI navigation, content browsing, surfing the web and running apps a breeze. The LG Google TV will be demonstrated at the LG Electronic Press Conference on January 9th, and will launch in the US in 2012. Stay tuned, and we’ll be sure to keep you posted on the unveiling of LG’s Google TV next week.
- 2014-04-24 Google+ Integration To End
- 2014-04-24 Google Testing New Mobile Search Redesign
- 2014-04-24 Vic Gundotra, The Man Behind Google+, Is Leaving Google
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-03-09 Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2013-05-28 LG/Google Nexus 4 White Photo Gallery
- 2012-10-29 Android 4.2 Preview with the Google Nexus 4
- 2012-10-17 Google sends out invites to Android event for the 29th of October
- 2011-11-11 LG rumored to debut Google TV at CES 2012