In addition to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus that will be arriving on Sprint’s 4G LTE network, the carrier will be getting one more phone to join the initial lineup. The LG Viper 4G LTE is another Android device that will take advantage of its high-speed data network. The phone is touted as an eco-friendly device, with a charge that has a no-load consumption rating of .03W, and a casing that is made from 35% recycled plastics.
The LG Viper 4G LTE packs a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 4″ WVGA NOVA display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera, hotspot capability, DLNA compatibility, a microSD slot (supports up to 32GB), NFC and Google Wallet. No word on pricing or a release date yet, but expect to find out more in the future.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, LG, Sprint,