We know that there are some of you guys out there who constantly send text messages on your phone while using the computer, but what if you had to constantly swap between the iPhone and your computer, wouldn’t the constant switching between keyboards be really annoying? For the multitasker out there, Matias may have the answer for you in the form of their One Keyboard, which as the name suggests, is the “one” keyboard for your computer, iPhone/iPod touch.
The One Keyboard appears to be your regular full-sized USB keyboard with the key difference being that it features a built-in cradle that will house your iPhone/iPod touch. Apparently a press of a single button will allow you to swap between typing on your computer, to typing on your iPhone/iPod touch.
Matias also has two other models available, a Slim One which will feature a laptop-style keyboard and is priced at $80, and a more expensive model dubbed the Tactile One which is thicker thanks to the full Alps-style mechanical keyswitches, along with a 3-port USB 2.0 hub, and will be priced at $200. For more information or to place your pre-orders, head on over to Matias’ website.
Next Story: Wintel tablets rumored to be pricey
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June