Do you want to ensure that your Macbook and Macbook Pro machines remain in their utmost, pristine condition even after using them for a couple of years? If that is the case, then you might want to check out what MediaDevil has in store, with their latest ultra-thin Typeguards for both models. Available for the first time in the US, the clear and anti-bacterial Typeguard keyboard protectors are said to be far thinner than their silicon counterparts – up to more than 50% thinner, in fact. These are waterproof keyboard covers, and will come in clear and anti-bacterial versions, helping protect your precious keyboard from elements such as dust, spills and additional contaminants that you would never have thought of, making sure your Macbook or Macbook Pro remains nice and new. Can’t say much about the rest of your notebook though if you do not encase it with the proper protection.
Measuring a mere 0.2mm, both editions of the Typeguard are non-toxic, as they use high-grade, low friction Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) in the manufacturing process. Precise injection molding and a slim style ensures there is minimal interference whenever you type, not to mention reduce keystroke noise to boot. Not only that, since the Typeguard is transparent, you can still enjoy the soft glow that the back-lit keys emit to work late into the night. The clear and anti-bacterial editions will retail for $19.97 and $24.97, respectively.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: macbook, Macbook Pro,