There is nothing quite like seizing the opportunity or striking the iron while it is hot – with the case involving MegaUpload hitting headlines for some time already, an intrepid developer decided to make the best of the situation, being inspired by what has happened to develop an indie game based on the events. Known as “MegaUP: Upload if you can!”, this particular title was released on Xbox Live on January 25 over at the Indie Games service segment, and developer Bionic-Thumbs has described the game as such, “In 2012 four men owners of a known uploader web were sent to prison by the government of freedom for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from prison.Today, still wanted by the government of freedom, they survive as uploaders of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire them.”
Definitely simplistic in nature, and you will not find it approach Skyrim levels in terms of complexity and the like, as all you need to do is “run forward and jump over things”. You can always give your curiosity a go and kill a cat by picking this $1 title (80 Microsoft Points) up from the Xbox Live Indie Games marketplace.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular