Monster and Beats have ended their five-year-long partnership, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have anything left in store for us. According to reports online, a pair of wireless headphones from the two companies hit the offices of the FCC today, signifying perhaps the one last device that they’ve worked on together. The Monster Beats Wireless headphones won approval for its Bluetooth capabilities, so you can expect it to receive audio from your music player via the communication standard.
Other features of the headset include the usual play and volume controls, as well as answering/hanging up buttons. In terms of design, they don’t look anything out of the ordinary – just like any other Beats headset if you ask me. The Monster Beats Wireless headphones will retail for $280, and should be in stores soon.
Next Story: Boy died in BlackBerry retrieval effort
- Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music