The Motorola DEFY+ JCB edition which we covered late last year is finally on sale now in the UK. If you’ve ever wanted to pick up a rugged, “life-proof” Android device that can stand the trials and tribulations of life at the construction site, this phone is for you. Just like the DEFY and DEFY+ before it, the DEFY+ JCB edition is waterproof, scratchproof and dustproof. However, it comes with an even more rugged body that enhances the shock resistance of the device.
Other than the JCB branded body and preloaded apps such as a theodolite, spirit level, decibel meter and directions to local DIY stores. Other than that, specs feature a 1GHz processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.7″ Gorilla Glass display, 2GB of internal storage, a 2GB microSD card and a 5-megapixel camera. The phone can be yours for £260 in the UK.
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2013-11-08: Android 4.4 KitKat Gets Ported To 3-Year Old Motorola Defy Handset
- 2012-05-14: Motorola Defy/Defy+ gets highly functional Android 4.0.4 ROM
- 2012-01-18: Motorola MOTOLUXE and Motorola DEFY MINI up for pre-order in the UK
- 2011-04-21: Motorola DEFY receives Froyo update
- 2010-05-11: Motorola To Launch A More Powerful Variant Of The MOTOROI In The UK