Despite being unannounced, the Motorola DROID 4 has been surfacing a lot recently, with the latest spotting being in a Best Buy promotional image. Today, the folks over at Techno Buffalo managed to get their hands on a DROID 4 demo unit. While it’s not the same thing as having the real phone, it is good enough to give us a better idea about how the phone looks and feels. Judging by the photographs of the phone, it looks like the DROID keyboard has been given a major facelift and LTE connectivity.
The DROID 4 will feature a 4″ (960×540) display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD slot, an 8-megapixel rear camera (1080p video capable), a HD front facing camera, HDMI output, and a 1,785mAh battery. Still no word on an official release date – but is this the DROID you’ve been looking for? More images are available at the source link below.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-09-14: Motorola Droid RAZR M Review
- 2011-12-21: Motorola DROID 4 arriving December 22nd?
- 2011-11-28: Motorola DROID 4 official photos and specs leaked
- 2011-11-23: DROID 4 arriving the same day as the Galaxy Nexus?
- 2011-08-02: Motorola Droid Bionic official specs leaked