Despite being unannounced, the Motorola DROID 4 has been surfacing a lot recently, with the latest spotting being in a Best Buy promotional image. Today, the folks over at Techno Buffalo managed to get their hands on a DROID 4 demo unit. While it’s not the same thing as having the real phone, it is good enough to give us a better idea about how the phone looks and feels. Judging by the photographs of the phone, it looks like the DROID keyboard has been given a major facelift and LTE connectivity.
The DROID 4 will feature a 4″ (960×540) display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD slot, an 8-megapixel rear camera (1080p video capable), a HD front facing camera, HDMI output, and a 1,785mAh battery. Still no word on an official release date – but is this the DROID you’ve been looking for? More images are available at the source link below.
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, droid, droid 4, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: technobuffalo