[CES 2012] We took a ride at this year’s Digital Experience, where the recently announced Motorola Droid 4 will come with a 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, a 5-row QWERTY keyboard for easy typing especially when you have had enough of that wayward virtual keyboard, and most importantly, to keep up with the times, 4G LTE connectivity – all crammed into a body that does resemble that of a Motorola Droid RAZR. Talk about getting inspiration from the recent past! So far, our impressions of the physical keyboard is definitely in positive territory, but do take note that the sliding mechanism does not receive any assistance from springs, so you might need some time getting used to it in the beginning. At least it is lightweight in nature, and we look forward to pricing details in due time. Check out our photo gallery of the Motorola Droid 4 after the jump.
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, droid 4, Motorola,