If you’ve been holding out for the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX to arrive on Verizon, we’ve got some good news for you – the wait is almost over. According to an official press release from Verizon today, the slim Android phone with the humongous battery will be going on sale starting January 26th. The date has been previously mentioned on Verizon’s website, before it was taken down, which led people to believe that the information was prematurely released. Well it turns out that the leaked information is correct this time around.
Other than the 3,300mAh battery, and the increased thickness and weight, the DROID RAZR MAXX features the same specs as its predecessor. Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, 4.3” Super AMOLED display, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a 16GB microSD card pre-installed, and 4G LTE connectivity. The DROID RAZR MAXX will set you back $299 with a 2-year contract. Anybody planning to pick up this phone on Thursday?RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, droid razr, Motorola, RAZR Maxx, Verizon,